Ways to get involved with Fall City Metro Park District
- Attend one of our regular monthly meetings of the Park Board (2nd Tuesday of each month)
- Join a Park Board Committee
- Tell your family and friends about our newly formed Park District!
- Enjoy one of the many parks that are in the District:
- Fall City Community Park
- Olive Taylor Quigley Park
- Snoqualmie Valley Regional Trail
- Preston Snoqualmie Valley Trail
Your input is needed!
The Fall City MPD Commissioners want your feedback. Here is how you can provide input:
Attend one of our regular meetings on the 2nd Tuesday of each month
Fall City Metropolitan Park District, PO Box 1180, Fall City, WA 98024
We value your thoughts and ideas. All ideas will be considered and we will do our best to meet community needs in a way that is fiscally responsible.
The Fall City Metropolitan Park District Commissioners